- Keep track of solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Formulating and directing information strategies and plans.
- Setting priorities between system developments, maintenance, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of project management Experience, Scrum or Waterfall methodology.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Proven project management and self-management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to monitor and control milestones.
- Dealing with changes to the project and timeline when necessary
- Critical thinking.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to coordinate work done by different people.
- Time Management
- Adapt work as required
- Ability to work under pressure
- People skills.
- CAPM or PMP Certification
- Any SCRUM Certification